Tynor Medical Compression Stocking High Class 3 (Pair)
Tynor brings to you these Medical Compression Stockings to provide graduated compression that is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases as we move up. This controlled and graduated compression may effectively help stop any abnormal back flow of blood. The stockings help compress the outer walls of superficial veins to make them strong and to help prevent varicose veins. Their anatomical shape provides upward graded compression for effective blood evacuation. They are made from high quality soft nylon yarn material with a silicone band that helps offer optimal grip as well as ensures no slippage. The stockings are highly stretchable and durable and have pleasant aesthetics. The stockings also feature a closed heel, open toe design to ensure comfort and reduced wear & tear.
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Hand wash with mild detergent, with water below 30°C without wringing
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Use this Do not dry-clean, iron or bleach
- product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor
- Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor, in case of impaired sensation or if the pain increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use with another medical device
- Excessive physical exertion can lead to a risk of rise in blood pressure. Take extra precaution
- Misuse or improper use of the device can lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness
- Follow instructions mentioned
- Keep out of reach of children
- Provides graduated compression
- Closed heel and open toe design
- Ensures better fitting
- Silicone line band to stop slippage
- Anatomical shape to offer uniform compression even on uneven limb surface
- Durable & Washable
HOW TO USE:
- Put on stockings in the morning before you get out of bed. Your legs have the least amount of swelling early in the morning
- Slide the stockings onto your arms with hand reaching the heel area
- Holding the extra heel material, turn the stockings inside out till the heel
- Broaden the mouth of the fabric cave so formed and pull till it reaches the heel
- Unfold the stockings from heel to knee, in a manner that fabric rolls on the fabric and not on bare skin
- Pull the upper part of the stockings from knee till mid-thigh
- Smoothen the wrinkles from bottom upwards with both hands, gloved or otherwise till you get absolutely stretched garment on the leg
- Below knee stockings should be 2 fingers below the knee bend
- If you use lotion on your legs, let it dry before you put on the stockings
- Use a little baby powder or corn starch on your legs. This may help the stockings slide up easily
- Put on rubber dishwashing gloves. Use your hands to adjust the stocking and smooth it out
- For open-toe stockings, use an applicator to slide the stocking over your foot
- Can be used for tired, aching legs
- May offer relief from Edema (Mild ankle/foot swelling)
- Can be used for Varicose veins, Deep Vein Thrombosis & Spider Veins conditions
- May help offer relief from Lymphedema, Phlebitis & Economy Class Syndrome (ECS)
- May be suitable during pregnancy
- May help relieve aching and heavy feeling in legs
- Can be useful post-surgery or injury
Cart value above Rs.1000/-FREEDELIVERY all over India.
We generally dispatch an order from our warehouse within 24 hours. Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping addresses as we deliver within 10 days of order placement all over India.
You received a defective item.
The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit.
The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
For more derails click here
Cash on Delivery
At fishman, your safety is our top priority. During this Pandemic situation, we urge our customers to pay online now for safe and contactless deliveries.
Order above 500/- to avail COD.
We offer FREEDELIVERY all over INDIA. Use coupon code FREEDELIVERY on your cart value above Rs.1000.
Delivering all over India
With our reliable partners, we have been delivering more than 2000 pin codes across the country.
All products displayed on fishmanhealthcare.com are procured from verified and licensed distributors
Save up to 27% on every medicine/products purchase
fishmanhealthcare.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption and is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant