Tynor Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) Plastazote, Beige
Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) by Tynor is an advanced collar with scientific design, it ensures complete immobilization as well as comfort to the wearer. This anatomical collar has a frontal opening which allows it to be used by patients with tracheotomy, this also helps with good ventilation. It has Swollen balloon shaped design. The collar has a pre-formed chin to provide rest to the chin and to ensure comfort. This Cervical Orthosis collar features a two piece design which not only helps in easy application but also offers options to vary rigidity. This collar grants perfect and controlled immobilisation and comfort as it is anatomically shaped. The collar is also made from non-absorbent, hypoallergenic ethafoam material, is light in weight and is easy to clean.
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- It is recommended to close hook loop fasteners before washing
- Hand wash with mild detergent, with water below 30°C without wringing
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry-clean, iron or bleach
- Use this product under strict guidance of a qualified doctor
- Discontinue use and seek guidance of a qualified doctor, in case allergy, rash or itching develops or cervical pain increases or persists
- Consult your doctor in case of concurrent use of another medical device
- Misuse or improper use may lead to adverse effects and decreased effectiveness
- Keep out of reach of children
- Ethafoam body which is light in weight and non-absorbent
- Hypoallergenic material ensures there is no allergy or rash
- Tracheotomy opening allows air ventilation
- Two-piece design allows easy application
- Immobilizes the neck for quicker healing
HOW TO USE CERVICAL ORTHOSIS PHILADELPHIA PLASTAZOTE - TYNOR
- Make the patient sit upright with chin in the extension position
- Separate front and back halves of the collar
- Front half be placed in front of the neck with the chin comfortably resting on the chin cup of the collar
- The back half be brought to the front
- Let it telescope over the front half
- Fasten the hook tape to loop tape for a comfortable and a perfectly immobilized neck
BENEFITS OF CERVICAL ORTHOSIS PHILADELPHIA PLASTAZOTE - TYNOR
- Can help with Cervical Spondylitis
- Ideal for post operative care of the cervical area
- Offers support for cervical vertebral fractures
- Can be used for extrication & transportation of the accident victims
- For post traction stabilization
- For various other ortho and neuro conditions, that require firm immobilization of the cervical region
Cart value above Rs.1000/-FREEDELIVERY all over India.
We generally dispatch an order from our warehouse within 24 hours. Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping addresses as we deliver within 10 days of order placement all over India.
You received a defective item.
The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit.
The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date.
For more derails click here
Cash on Delivery
At fishman, your safety is our top priority. During this Pandemic situation, we urge our customers to pay online now for safe and contactless deliveries.
Order above 500/- to avail COD.
We offer FREEDELIVERY all over INDIA. Use coupon code FREEDELIVERY on your cart value above Rs.1000.
Delivering all over India
With our reliable partners, we have been delivering more than 2000 pin codes across the country.
All products displayed on fishmanhealthcare.com are procured from verified and licensed distributors
Save up to 27% on every medicine/products purchase
fishmanhealthcare.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128-bit encryption and is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant